Sunday, May 3, 2009

Niche Market

The weekend has come and gone and I have had a great one. After doing the Niche Market for St Giles for two days in the University of Tasmania's Art Gallery at Inveresk surrounded by some very nice things and people here are some photos.




Organiser Selena from St Giles pictured on the left


Another exciting thing is that soon my rings will be available in a gorgeous shop in Hobart called Love and Clutter located at 31 Murray Street and Jodie Campbell MP even bought a kimono belt off me, at first I wasn't sure if it was her but after seeing all the photographs now I am sure - I will now have to watch Parliament time to see if I can catch a glance at it!

I am always interested in other people who make things from Japanese materials and I have found the most beautiful pair of shoes from a designer by the name of Hetty Rose. Wow these are so nice starting price from 290 pounds, better start saving.






The also had coin purses just like I have been making since last year for 50 pounds -wow!



No comments:

Post a Comment