Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why do weekends go so fast?

After going to a Beautiful Wedding on Saturday afternoon, which played some really nice songs including this one by Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me so nice ..... , I logged on to check some emails but as usual I got side tracked and started looking at places to visit next time I go to Victoria in August. I came across this Shizuka Ryokan website which is a traditional Ryokan, built in Daylesford - Spa Country.


On further investigation I came across this recipe on their site for Japanese Green Tea Shortbread which were absolutely delicious.


Then closer to the city in Collingwood there was a Japanese Bath House with all the traditional setup and in the same area their is a place called CIBI which I definitely have on the itinerary.











No comments:

Post a Comment