Thursday, April 16, 2009

New blog a bit slow

Well now that I am up and running with my new blog I have already let it fall to the waist side after a very busy Easter break I am getting all my products ready for the Niche Market. Here is the brochure for the market - that's me on the top right hand side.






Whilst in the process of making some items for the market I got a bit distracted when I saw this site House on Hill Road and then had to make the Twirly Skirt pattern for my lovely 4 year old for a wedding we are going to on Saturday. It is very Twirly.




I also came across this classic Motown song by The Contours "First I look at the Purse" very cool and appropriate as I am in the middle of making my Kimono Purses!

Well back to it....



















No comments:

Post a Comment